How To Connect Airpods To Chromebook – AirPods are one of the best headphones in the market. They are wireless, easy to use, and deliver incredible sound quality. Airpods are also more portable than other headsets, which makes them the perfect travel companion. The only problem is they don’t work with all devices. If you are looking for a way to connect Airpods to your Chromebook, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. In this post, we’ll show you how to connect Airpods to Chromebook. Whether you are looking to customize your Chromebook with Airpods or just want to listen to music in your browser, you’ll find this post helpful. Let’s get started.
How To Connect Airpods To Chromebook
Here are the step by step to pair AirPods to a Chromebook:
- Start by enabling Bluetooth on your laptop.
- Go to the Quick Settings panel on the bottom right corner of your Chromebook and click on the Bluetooth icon.
- Click on AirPods to ensure they are in the charging case.
- Press the button until the status light turns white, and your AirPods should appear in the list of Bluetooth devices. If they don’t appear on the list, reset them by pairing them with another iOS device and following the steps above.
- The Chromebook will then look for Bluetooth devices nearby. Once the AirPods are in the charging case, tap on the AirPods to pair them with your computer. If you see the Setup light, click on it and let it do the rest. When the AirPods are paired, the Chromebook will automatically detect them. If not, press the Setup button again to start the pairing process.
Once the pairing process is complete, press the AirPods button on the case to connect them. Then, open the Settings application on your Chromebook. Select Bluetooth in the left navigation pane. Expand the Bluetooth tab and toggle it to the right. The AirPods should appear under the Unpaired devices section. If they don’t, just follow the steps below to disconnect the AirPods. They should now be able to pair with your Chromebook.
How To Disconnect Airpods To Chromebook
Here are the step by step how to unpair or disconnect the AirPods from the Chromebook:
- Go to the Bluetooth icon on the left side of the screen.
- Press the pair button.
- Wait for the light to turn white.
- Open the Settings app on your Chromebook and tap Bluetooth. The Bluetooth tab should be turned on.
- Once the connection is complete, the AirPods will be listed in the Unpaired devices section. To reconnect the AirPods, repeat the process.
Once the Bluetooth is enabled on your Chromebook, you can pair the AirPods. The Bluetooth option is found in the settings of the device. During the pairing process, the AirPods will be connected to your Chromebook. Now, you can listen to music while working on the Chromebook with AirPods. This will make your computer compatible with Bluetooth audio devices. Then, you can continue to use the AirPods on the go.
Once you’ve paired your AirPods with your Chromebook, the next step is to connect the Bluetooth to your Chromebook. This will pair your AirPods with your Chromebook’s Bluetooth port. Now, all you need to do is open the Bluetooth settings on your PC. Directly, you can connect AirPods to your Chromebook and use them as you usually would. If you’re new to using Chromebooks, you’ll need to follow these instructions.
After successfully pairing your AirPods with your Chromebook, you’ll need to find the Bluetooth icon on your notebook. Click it, and your Chromebook should automatically search for nearby Bluetooth devices. If you see an icon for the AirPods in the charging case, press the Setup button on the charging case. Once you’ve paired your AirPods, click OK. You’re done!
Next, press the Bluetooth button on your Chromebook. If your AirPods aren’t already paired, press the button on the back of the case and wait for the light to blink. Once the pairing is successful, the AirPods should be listed in the unpaired devices section. If they don’t appear, follow the steps above. You can also try pairing them with your iPhone or Android device.
To pair your AirPods with your Chromebook, click the blue Bluetooth icon on the back of the case. The AirPods should automatically pair with your laptop. To disconnect the AirPods from your Chromebook, you can close the lid of the Chromebook. After this, you’ll need to unpair the AirPods from your laptop. Then, you’ll be able to enjoy music wirelessly on your Chromebook.
Now that your AirPods have been charged and connected to your Chromebook, you need to pair them with your Chromebook. You need to open the network menu on your Chromebook and tap the Bluetooth icon to do this. Then, select the Bluetooth toggle in the settings menu. After the Bluetooth toggle has changed from blue to black, you can disconnect the AirPods. Then, tap the button again to reconnect your AirPods to your Chromebook.
That’s all. I hope you enjoy this article about How to Connect Airpods to Chromebook. So, next time you can try to pair your Airpods to your Chromebook after knowing how to pair Airpods to Chromebook.
And… if you want to know about how to get apps on your Chromebook, you can read the tutorial on this article: How To Download Apps On Chromebook.